Do you think your teeth are too small? Do you suffer from misshapen or cracked teeth? Do you have spacing irregularities? These problems are all-too-common. But you don’t have to live with them! With the advances in cosmetic dentistry, there are 5 smile transformations in Reno for these vexing tooth issues!
1. Veneers. Also called dental laminates or porcelain veneers, these extremely thin shells are custom-made so the size, shape, and color are perfectly matched to your surrounding teeth. The veneers are securely cemented to the front of the teeth to dramatically upgrade your smile.
2. Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, repair chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and then a light is applied to harden the material for secure adherence to the tooth.
3. Recontouring. This minimally-invasive procedure involves the reshaping of a tooth by removing little bits of enamel to improve the shape or length. This cosmetic dentistry procedure is sometimes called odontoplasty or slenderizing.
4. Crowns. Most people are familiar with this durable multi-purpose restoration. Natural-looking porcelain crowns are fabricated in the shape and color of the tooth and cemented into place to fully cover the part of the tooth visible above the gum line.
5. Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with the power of orthodontia. Before you dismiss this option as too time-consuming or costly, learn about the new braces now available. Braces are more convenient and discreet than ever before. Countless Sparks dental patients have achieved remarkable smiles with a smile redesign from The Reno Dentist!
Scheduling Smile Transformations in Reno
At The Reno Dentist, we are enthusiastic about to helping our patients have optimum beautiful smiles with smile transformations in Reno. If you have any questions about veneers, bonding, recontouring, or crowns, we invite you to call us at 775-323-0700 to make an appointment today. We can make you look and feel great!