Tooth Replacement Reno NV
While you’re reading about dental implants on our website, you may be wondering if you’re a candidate to get a tooth implant. Implant dentistry is an innovative, state-of-the-art procedure that allows us to replace missing teeth with beautiful restorations. After an implant dentistry treatment, patients who have lost teeth are able to enjoy full, functional smiles again. A dental implant is the perfect option for many patients, because it is the only option that replaces both the tooth root and the tooth crown.
Tooth Implant Indications:
- You’ve lost one or multiple teeth and are looking for a solution that will closely replicate the way your natural smile felt.
- You’re looking to decrease bone deterioration in your jaw and provide your jawbone with the support that it needs to stay healthy and strong.
- You want the confidence that comes with a full, beautiful smile.
- You want to be able to bite down comfortably and enjoy the benefits of great occlusion.
- You want the perfect smile even after you’ve experienced a devastating tooth loss.
- You require dentures, but want a solution that feels more permanent and secure.
When you choose implant dentistry, Dr. Sykes will meet with you to discuss whether or not you are a good candidate for the procedure. If you’ve experienced significant bone loss, a bone graft may make dental implants possible.
Schedule Your Tooth Replacement Today
To find out more about implant dentistry, and how being a candidate can help you achieve the perfect smile, call us at our office today. We are proud to offer dental implant services to all of our patients in the Reno area, including Spanish Springs and Sparks, NV!