A subtle change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. Your smile is one of the most noticeable features of your face and with dentistry’s many advances in cosmetic dentistry, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, missing or misshapen teeth. You now have choices that can help you smile with confidence. Natural-looking, tooth-colored dental materials make today’s cosmetic dental treatments more durable and practical than ever before.
Actual patient of The Reno Dentist
Common cosmetic dentistry treatments offered by Dr. Shane Sykes at The Reno Dentist include:
- Dental Crowns – A permanent, natural-looking tooth replacement for a tooth or teeth that are damaged, misshapen, discolored or cracked.
- Dental Implants – A metal (usually titanium) post used to replace a missing or damaged tooth root providing a stable structure that dental crowns or dental bridges can be mounted to. A very popular restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedure.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures – Artificial teeth used to replace damaged teeth. With today’s dental implant technology, dentures can look and function like natural teeth.
- Invisalign Clear Braces – A popular alternative to traditional teeth braces without the unsightly wires and brackets. People love the ability to get that perfect smile without the embarrassing mouth gear accompanying the treatment.
- Laser Dentistry – Modern dentistry enables Sparks NV cosmetic dentist Dr. Sykes to use dental lasers in some situations, replacing the traditional drill and/or other dental instruments, including in cosmetic dental procedures. For example, he can use dental lasers to re-contour the gum line to make your smile more attractive.
- Prepless Veneers – A tooth veneer shaped in our Reno office near Sparks and Spanish Springs is made of a sturdy compound that can be created and placed in the office in just one sitting.
- Porcelain Veneers – A great looking and functioning porcelain veneer can provide a long-term solution by covering nearly any tooth issue. Patients love this option as it can cover a host of cosmetic dental issues and give the perfect-looking smile.
- Teeth Whitening – One of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer. Everyone loves leaving our Reno office with a fresh, brighter smile that they can confidently share.
With advances in cosmetic dental technology and the experienced hands of cosmetic dentist Dr. Shane Sykes, you can finally feel comfortable visiting the dentist and take care of those dental issues that have been an annoyance in your life. We truly love helping people achieve their ideal smile and step out into the world with new confidence and self-assurance.
Don’t put it off any longer. Give us a call today at the number above or fill out the form on this page. You’ll be so happy that you did.