Dental emergencies can be stressful. They can cause a lot of pain, create issues that are hard to deal with, and they certainly don’t happen with any consideration for your schedule.
In this time of need, The Reno Dentist is here for you. Call by noon, and we can often see you the same day.
Reno Dental Emergency Services
When you are experiencing a dental emergency, give us a call or contact us online. We are glad to offer you comfort and care advice, and we will schedule you into our first available slot.
If you call by noon, we can often see you the very same day.
In addition to same-day emergency dentistry appointments, we also have virtual dental consulting available! Get a preliminary dental opinion on your situation by filling out our tele-dentistry form here.
If you submit the form, along with a photo of the tooth injury in question, we will get back to you with a suggestion within about one business day.
Is This a Dental Emergency?
It can be difficult to know what to do or what you need in the middle of a dental accident or injury. It might even be hard to tell if this is an emergency or not.
Here are a few questions and tips to help guide you through:
1. Is there pain? If the answer is yes, you should call The Reno Dentist right away. Whatever the cause of the tooth pain, come in for an appointment as soon as possible.
Remember: not all dental emergencies stem from accidents and injuries. If you are experiencing tooth pain for any reason, let The Reno Dentist help.
2. Have any teeth been knocked out completely? If the answer is yes, then call us immediately. The sooner we can get to your missing tooth, the better we will be able to effectively treat it.
When dealing with a knocked-out tooth, follow these steps:
- Only touch the tooth by the crown, and not the root.
- Rinse it gently. Do not wash, scrub, or dry it.
- Place it back into the open socket if possible.
- If this is not possible, store the tooth in milk.
- Come into our office as soon as possible.
3. How deep is your injury? If you have chipped or cracked a tooth or dental work, it should eventually be repaired, regardless of severity. However, the immediacy of your emergency dentistry needs will depend on how deep the chip or crack runs.
The inner tissues of your tooth are very sensitive, and they are susceptible to infection or damage. If they have been exposed, you will want to see us here in our office as soon as possible.
Contact The Reno Dentist For Emergency Dentistry
Whatever your emergency dentistry needs, The Reno Dentist stands ready to help. Call us today, or contact us through our tele-dentistry form.