At The Reno Dentist in Reno, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and keep proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining optimal oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for little ones.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as kids, you avoid the need for costly restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
If you are looking for an experienced children’s dentist, we invite you to call The Reno Dentist in Reno at 775-323-0700. Our knowledgeable team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.
If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call 775-323-0700 today to schedule a pediatric dental examination. Effective dental care is just as important as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care.
Contact The Reno Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):